Saturday, September 19, 2009

090919

Something happened.
I really don't wanna say more about it.
What I can say now is just we shouldn't expect on the hopeless people.

I believe there is a return on you.
If you are still trying to do the same things again, I swear that I will send you to the jail even though I need to pay out something!

===================================

It's another tuition free week again.
I wonder what should I do now..
I have debate, accounting and C.I.B presentation in the next 2 weeks.
Be prepared in 2 weeks time, I know I could.
But I'm just so lazy now.

I have been busy for 3 weeks, I think.
Non-stop busy time for us, luckily it's over now.
Now it's a little break time.
Enjoy? Not.

I received my result of Accounting Managerial 101.
Although it was just a mid-term, but it costs me 35%.
And now, I get a bad result although it is in my expectation.
What else can I say?
Thanks God.

Everyone is leaving for their holiday.
I'm still staying in Miri for my holiday.
Haha.. I feel good in Miri as I don't have to worry so much about others.
I hope to see my dad and mom here without worry so much at hometown.
When can we free from troubles?? I have no idea.
Let's God leads us to the peace.

Maybe we will move again next semester.
Why? We couldn't stand for one of my housemates.
Because of her, all of us are moving out.
Haha.. maybe you will ask why isn't she moves?
But we all know that is impossible.
It's fine for me as long as I have place to live.

Take care ya, my friends.
I would like to stay peace in Miri, hope so.
Should know that troubles come to find you but not you find the trouble. =)

XOXO,

No comments: