Thursday, March 17, 2011

110317

I dreamed of HoMin last night.
It was the very first time.

I think I am a secondary school student because I was in a school hall.
That night, there is not only HoMin's performing but also a lot of other artist.
I don't know what event is it.

When other groups are performing, I saw HoMin was sitting outside on the stairs, with their white suits on.
I was like O-M-G, the white suits gone, probably.

Then I walked to them.
Greeted them by using my poor Korean language.

They managed to understand what was I talking about.
And then when I said this to Changmin: One of my friends likes you the most. (in Korean)
He was like: Huh? What is XXX?
Then I explained: Most (재일) Like (좋아).
Changmin was like: Ow~ Wow. Thanks!
Both of them smiled warmly and leave, but I cried like a crazy when I shake my hand with them and get a hug from them.

I went back to my seat and watch for their performance, all of my mind was thinking to contact my friend, telling her that I get a hug from HoMin.
I wanted to scream crazily, I guess.

After their performance, it was "Don't Know Who" performed.
And I see HoMin came in the hall secretly and sat in front of me.
Wow! Gosh~ I forgot that whether I wait the performance ended or I approach to them immediately.

Anyways, I asked them whether can I have your signature?
Then I brought them to a small room cause my diary was there.
PS: The diary was bought that time, it's the event side goods.

Yunho signed first and wrote some warm words.
But I can't recalled it anymore.
Changmin wrote: You will be our friend forever.

And I said, it was my friend's birthday coming soon, can you write some greeting words to her?
Yes, they did.
The manager asked them to leave but I feel like they don't want to leave.
I didn't mean that they want to stay with me, I just feel like they don't want to go back.

Yunho gave me a very big hug.
I feel like I can't breathe anymore.
When he was about to leave, I saw he teared.
Chanmin smiled with a bit of embarrass.

The dream was ended when I'm gonna take the diary to my friend.
The dream was too real until I can remember every little single detail.

No comments: