Monday, March 28, 2011

110328

It's not a sleepless night but I feel like not to sleep at all.
8am meeting, 11am class, 12pm town, 4pm class.
This is my schedule for today. (28th March).

Nothing much to say but just want to leave something here.
Brain is in a mess.
Suddenly everything disappointed myself.
Feel like useless, can't even accomplish somethings that is easy to score.

Not blaming, just doubting on myself.
What makes me that useless.
Lack of practice? Not really.
I guess I am over confident.

Another weakness I have.
Poor me.
How do I change it?
I try not to over confidence, but still, every time, I am.
I need some strength from God, I guess.

Every time I pray, I feel Him, actually.
No matter how you deny, He exists, with his own way.
Perhaps I am still not a holy Christian, but I did not deny His existence.

Yea, I need to pray to get the strength from Him to get over my own difficult.

No comments: