Monday, May 9, 2011

1110509

It's another boring night.
I am not rushing for anything and yet I am staying up till late night.
I used to be, but I think I am having insomnia.
I don't like this.

From 1st April - 9th May, quite a short period.
But I feel like I learned a lot.
Not only about planning an event, but also figuring out my future, my ambition.

I will be an accountant if everything goes smoothly.
And I know I won't be doing this long.
Do you think I can do something like selling idea?? XD
Sounds ridiculous, I guess.

I am not a genius, so I don't think it works on me.
So, it is ridiculous for me.

I have started to think for my future, always actually.
Honestly, I can't imagine my future, and to be honest, I always think that I will not be in this world for a long period.
Of course, this is just my thought.
We don't know how's the life goes on.

Anyhow, I got a plan to achieve somethings that I might not able to do with.
Who knows.
I quoted "Never try never know".
Bless me~ XD

No comments: