Friday, April 29, 2011

110430

Honestly, I'm enjoying listening to story but not acting as problem solver.
I think I told most of my friends that do not tell me your love problem and seek for my help.
But I guess even I am annoyed, I am still willing to give my advises to them.
And yea, I was like becoming a consultant for love problem.
O-M-G. This is not what I want.

Listening to the story is interesting for the first time, but not the second and third time.
And I had listened for the whole night.
Wow? Yea, it's a little girl seeking for listener and I am always a good listener.

And yet she asked for mine.
Sharp questions, and I answered directly without lying.
There is no point to lie.

But there is a secret that I never tell.
Not now, nor future. XD

I am happy to keep it as my little secret.
It feels good. XD
It feels bad sometimes, but it doesn't really feel anything after years.

I have no idea what am I talking now actually.
I just want to run away from my study.
Which I don't think I can escape from, sadly.

oh yea, I had my hair cut. =D

No comments: