Friday, November 7, 2008

081107: 2C2~!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, I did not update my blog for days.
Why? Because I lack motivation of blogging and I admitted that I am lazy also..

This is the last week for us to attend classes.
We are so miss our lecturer, hmm.. except Mr.Jameson Malang..
Opps, will he feel sad if he read my blog? hahahaha.. just kidding man..

Group 2C2, the best group that I ever join before.
We were close, we were chit-chatting all the days in facebook or msn..
Or boom someone in facebook or during the class...
hahaha.. shooting someone is our habit, cannot change anymore.

You know what?
I am now so sleepy, but I am waiting for the photos that I wanna upload to Friendster and Facebook... but don't know why always failed one.. aiks..

I'm so tired today.
Even almost fall asleep during the tutorial class.
My tutor thought that I was not feeling well that time, and I just answered: I'm OK, just tired.
Why am I so tired?
Hahaha.. this is because 2C2 has a chat room yesterday night, from 11pm ++ till 3am ++.
And I don't wanna go to sleep as I wanna know everything what had happened around us.. kekeke.. in short, this mean busy body.
But, I never think that our group's boys are so 38 too o..hahahahaha.. most of the information are come from them...

JSTM, I really never expect that she is the person who is such dangerous.
Thus, I did really worry last night.
But, I'm ok now.. So, you also don't so worry about me, ok?
Thanks for everything to comfort me.
And, thanks to Joshua too.

These days we were busying on SHOOTING people in Facebook.
Have you ever see a photo comment can reach to 300 comments one?
Haha..2C2 did this!!!
And our lecturer joined us too! Oh gosh~!
But, it's fun.

We are planning to watch movie tomorrow.
Why?
Is it our final exam has over already?!
NO! This is because this is the last chance for us to watch movie together for this year, with 2C2 members.
Although we still can hang out next year, but who knows what will happen next year, right?
Appreciate the time we have now.

I am lazy to upload the photo now, but I think you guys can go and take a look in my friendster or even facebook..
But, I think go to see the facebook and photo comments will be better.. You will feels shock one!!! hahahaha.... not only one photo o~~~ go and check it out~!

So, 2C2, I just wanna say that:
Hope that we will be in the same group again next year.
You guys are great, peace and nice!!!

No comments: