Saturday, November 22, 2008

081122:Somethings ended; Somethings start

I supposed sleeping now.. but I can't sleep..
Why?
I used to not sleep on the day back to Tawau..

When I'm gonna sleep?
During the time when the plane is flying.. wahahaha..
And of course, when I reach my cousin's house..I sleep..

What can I do for now?
Hmmm... I have no idea....

Final exam has finally finished..
Every subject is quite good except accounting, the one supposed to be no problem one..
I don't know why I could made that mistakes..
But, IT'S OVER!!!

I have a great time with my friends after the last day of exam..
We spent out time on WINDOW SHOPPING... hahahaha...
And then a great dinner we had..
And a great HOT VANILLA which spent by Hou Lee, thanks ya..~

Finally I am going back to Tawau.
But, I have to work.. *sad
But think positively, this can reduce my SIANZ time.. hahahaha..

Somethings ended.. somethings start
But I hope that Group 2C2 will never end ya~!
Really miss you guys...and the time we spent together..

The BIG MAC, the movies..
Yo~ let's gather again after the new semester start ya~!
Or make a reunion party??? wahahahaha...
Good idea? Hehehe...

No comments: