Sunday, November 9, 2008

081109:Graduation Ceremony?

I read my friends' blogs just now..
Oh God, yesterday was their graduation day.
When did I celebrate my last graduation?
Should be Primary SIX, I think.

Oh~ Means that I have only one graduation ceremony..?
Aiks.. Who asked me left after Senior 2..
And now, when is my foundation graduation?
MAY OF NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

But I know that we will not separate with each other.
You know why?
Because 2C2 never break!!! Hahahahahaha....
Almost all of us taking the same courses..
So, I think we will register the same tutorial classes..
Even for those who not same courses, should thanks to Curtin as the 1st years classes are the same one~~~So, the probability is higher to be in the same group~!!!!

The next graduation time is Degree Ceremony~
I am looking forward for that, but miss the time in University too, I think.
Still got plenty of time, don think too much now~

Please concentrate on study now as FINAL EXAM is coming soon!!!
Take a deep breathe before I start~ kekekeke...

Aiming:
Accounting: HD
Economics: D
Effective Communication Skills: D
Commerce Maths: Credit
Malaysian Studies: Credit

==================================================

Hey Hey Hey~~
Today is Aubery's 19th birthday o~~
Luckily I still remember, and greet him too~~
But again, Happy Birthday ya~~hehehehe..

No comments: