Tuesday, June 1, 2010

100601

I was reading a passage, saying sending a friend at airport.
Hahaha.. Guess what did I recall?
Four of us woke up early in the morning, 6am!! OMG~!
I didn't even tell my mom that I will be going out because mom was asleep before I could tell her. HAHA..

It is a memory, nice memory.
Although we didn't really wanna make her cries, but at least we expect she shall cry!
HAHAHA.. At last, she didn't..
But I know she was very touch that time..
Such a crazy actions, went to her house which is located far from the city just to say Byebye.
Driving the car for one hour without knowing destination, keep on chit-chatting.
And finally, back to home and slept for 4 hours and then waited at the airport for almost 2 hours just to surprise her.
Miss ya always, you know who are you~ XD

1 comment:

Jasmine Ng said...

i know that's me ;)
and i was really touched ;)
miss you all