Wednesday, June 16, 2010

100616

Ha.. I'm currently doing not well, I think.
Why? Final exam is one of the reasons but yea.. I know it's hard but I will work hard on it.

Currently suffering from financial crisis.
HAHA.. but somehow I always see the advertisements of making money through faceboook?
Seriously, it attracted me but I didn't go and ask for information because I think it is too risky.

However, I found another online making money again.
But I just create for fun.. Cause I don't think it can make money although the website keep on saying there are how many millions been made through this online investment.

Okay. I'm stupid at that moment but I just wanna try since I do no gain any loss but only create a fake account. Not using my own personal phone number, email address and even name.
Okay fine. I used Jejune. Haha.. But it is just my nickname, isn't it?

Hahaha.. Just let have fun by making a stupid mistake??
Click this and register yourself but remember, do not upgrade yourself as a MEMBER because it needs you to pay for somethings. I think I will earn from this, maybe? XD

No comments: