Wednesday, January 5, 2011

110105


It's been months from my last post.
I'm kinda lazy and what caused me back to here today?
She is no other than Ms.YingMin.
In a sudden, I feel like to read her blog and I'm surprised that she is continuing with her blogging.
I was "Wow!". HAHA.
It's good actually.

But seriously, I'm surprised for another thing more.
How can her friends can't get to know about your relationship since you blogged every single little details about him! Oh Geez!
Still, it should be congratulated, right?

I'm getting excited for my Taiwan trip.
It's 3 people trip, though.
I miss all of you actually.
Stronger feeling to get together with you all.
But yea, I know it's impossible.
Anyways, HOW'S ABOUT THE BALI TRIP???? XD

I'm having a 3 - month long holiday.
Frankly, it's boring but I feel free.
I'm not the kind of people who like to play around or work hard on everything.
Even though I don't like to live without a goal, but I kinda like the relaxing moments.

Don't press yourself too much while you know you got a harder life after you graduate.
Enjoy the moment as a student.
Meanwhile, 2012 is coming soon too!! (Haha, believe it or not, don't take it serious)

I'm not that busy, actually.
24 hours will be at home, 12 hours will be facing facebook/twitter/kpop news.
Another 12 hours? Sleep. =.=

How boring is my life?
I know but I'm good with it. =)
I can be playful, depends who are you.
I can be a listener, depends who are you.
I can be a persuader, depends who are you.
I can be a chatter, depends who are you.

But I did a psycho test yesterday that Ms.Toh asked me.
What color am I? I chose gray.
The result was shocking me as it's 80% - 100% correct.
But, yea the result is part of me.

However, the result itself, I guess it will only be agreed by me myself. HAHA.
I post it out, and you read it.
Don't get shock, it's me. =)

GRAY: This color in all of it's shades indicates a person who is secretive, protective of the self, and wishes to be left alone. Grays like to fade into the background unseen. They despise being the center of attention and will shrink back when called on in class or if anyone brings attention to them.

A predominately gray aura indicates a loner, not so much out of preference but out of fear. Usually, grays have been so hurt or so disillusioned that they would prefer to be invisible. It's not uncommon for grays to be hermits, or to find one person that they care about to whom they will cling for all of their needs.

No comments: