Saturday, January 8, 2011

110108

How creative is the people around the world to create EARPHONES.
I've been so thankful for it today.
I'm hiding myself.
From? Everything.

I pretended not listening to you.
I pretended everything has no relation to me.
I pretended to live in my own world.

It's not like I will be happier with your help.
It's not like I'm nothing without your help.
Take away your egoism, I'm great with it.
I don't need it, and I feel happy and relax.

How do I prove it?
I'm happy without telling anyone of you that I went for HK trip.
Can't you see it?
I feel damn relaxing, and I laughed a lot.

I miss it very much.

==================

说谎竟是为了让你舒心,这道理我还未参透。

2 comments:

roland said...

Apa lu cakap?

Jejune said...

HAHAHA. If you can understand, then I will be very surprised. =)
So, it's normal if you don't understand.