Thursday, January 6, 2011

110106

It's not the first time feeling the sadness for these 5 boys.
Always thinking how could they do this to Cassiopeia and divided them into 2 groups too.

I told Ms.YuhMiin this morning, I don't want to think too much of them.
Why? It's tiring.
Seeing the Cassiopeia fighting around, hurting everyone, comparing HoMin and JYJ.
The feeling sucks!

You have no idea how easily my tears can be dropped because of these tweets.
How could you trust that the Thanks to is written by themselves?
I don't believe it until they say the same thing on stage and in front of us. T.T

But I guess I kinda know what's the situation now.
We'll wait and see.
Always keep the faith is not just a joke, people.
You can't deny how huge is the influence of these 5 guys. XD

============================================

Suffered of insomnia last night.
Ar~ It's because of the "Teh Tarik", no worries. =)
Hidden yourself in the darkness, I think of the past, suddenly.
Surprisingly, the memory flows back to few years ago, when I was still the secondary student.

It is not a good memory for me.
I mean the scenes that flooded me last night.
Teared for the night, anger that couldn't explode, and the feeling of not being trusted.
Wow. See, how bad is this feeling.
Luckily, I got it over and I appreciated it very much.

Honestly, I love my uni life more than my secondary school life.
The only thing I appreciated was my friends.
Until now, they are still with me.
How sweet are they? =)

No comments: