Saturday, April 9, 2011

110409

I was disappointing on someone today (I mean yesterday), honestly.
I was mad, I can tell.
But I tried to calm myself down, kinda hard but I did.

The night, I expressed my disappointment to my close friends.
I felt better, of course.
And we discussed about main point that lead to this.

I am doing an event.
It's not the time yet to public it but most of my friends knew about it and they are involved in this.
I'm glad and appreciate that they are helping me and supporting me.
Even the event might fail after all, but still, I feel like at least I did this, for once in my life.

At the very first stage, when I was saying that I got this idea, my friends were surprised and yea.. impossible. But non of them refuse to help me in the beginning works.
They are with me from every progress but not the end.
Even though they are busy right now, I understand.
I didn't force them to contribute in this but they are willing to help me.
I don't know how far can the project goes, but I hope it will till the last stage.

A friend of mine from Weibo, China site supports me too.
He/She doesn't even know me.
He/She supports me mentally and encourages me not to give up.
I thought of giving up, why not?

This is not an easy job and it involves a lot but I still wish to do it.
If till the end, I got rejected, I might stop.
But I think I will propose my idea to various companies. LOL

I just want to say, even you can't help me in the very first place but at least tell me that you can contribute some ideas or at least point out my problems.
It was not like killing you and it doesn't take a long time though.
I can't make a perfect things by my own, I need suggestions.
And you end up to be only a part time staff.
You skip all of the progress and offering yourself at the end of the project?

By the way, a big thank to my friend, Roland.
He pointed out some questions that I didn't think of.
Again, it is because of my overconfident.
I should think about the backup plan too. =)

No comments: