Saturday, April 23, 2011

110423

It's kinda disappointed that your friends giving out their thought which did not support you and yet they did not offer any idea that might help.
They were just giving out an opinion, like teasing you.

Been busy for few weeks.
Thanks God that midterms are gone, though I don't know the result yet.
But I know I screwed it up.
It's okay, the second chance is always there.
I'm gonna fight for final!
Thanks Irene that cheered me up. XD

It's kinda satisfied when you are busy for the things you like.
I work with a team of friends that.. can I say fighting with me?
Haha. I like this kind of feeling, even we might fail.

I tried so hard, thought it sounds like daydreaming.
But I have nothing if I don't even try for it.
So, I pray, again.
To have the faith in doing this.

Somehow, I saw something through this.
It's just like you found the one who really can work with you.
You have no idea how touching am I when a group of friends are willing to achieve the dream.
It might be all of us are dreaming.
Yea~ It could be, why not?

But, you tell me, who can be successful without dreaming?
At least, I'm not dreaming and ignoring the reality.
I did include all of the problems and the ways to solve.
I did consider anything that I can think of.
This is why I need you guys to remind me that it might be some part that I missed out.

I do not need your discouraging words.
All I need is your idea that could make it perfect.
All I need is your help that could make it easier.
All I need is just your mentally support even you can't help.

And seriously, thanks to the team that work with me for days and nights.
Even we might fail, but we know we tried.
But I'm not gonna stop trying and I will come back with a success.
Pray for me? XD

And lastly, I'm still thanking God, for everything. =)

No comments: