Thursday, January 7, 2010

100107

I am missing someone a lot, can you guess who is it? XD
The whole day, I couldn't stop thinking of her and I know why.
I dreamed her in my dream actually and this caused my missing to her. =p

Didn't meet with her for one year.
I'm not sure of how is her appearance changing to, but I know she is still the one I know.
Thanks to the one who created phone so that we can contact with each other. =)

I received a call from her just now.
She told me that she isn't in a good mood.
I couldn't help much after I heard the reason.
What I can do is just pray and care for her.

Is she crying on the other side?
I couldn't get know.
I just feel like she was about to cry?
Hope that I guess wrong.
However, she has the reason to cry but I know she wouldn't cry in front of me, seldom.

Girl,
I miss you much.
Take care of yourself always, kay?
Everything will be alright soon. =)

No comments: