Friday, January 1, 2010

100101:Two Thousands Ten!!

It's brand new year!!!
See my date there: 100101..
Hahaha.. how nice is this number, maybe we should go and buy 6d? lolx..

It wasn't as fun as what I thought in passing my last day of 2009.
Anyways, I was still with my friends although just few of them.

I was happy that I received quite numbers of greeting messages.
Especially from my best friends.. haha..
And when I received the message from YingMin and Roland, I shown to Eva.. I said: See, I got their messages~ hahaha..
I know it is childish, but I'm happy in playing it cause the reaction of Eva was so funny..
She even wanted to send message to them and ask them to greet her! lolx..

Hey, it's no more two double O nine..
Here comes two thousands ten!!
Looking forward on the brand new year..
What's the difference? Yea~ we are getting older.. hahahaha

Anyways,
I miss you, to the one who missed me.
Happy New Year, guys and girls!! XD

5 comments:

.-*-.HW09.-*-. said...

happy new year~ honestly, the new year countdown of mind is just boring~

Jejune said...

Hahaha.. I didn't even countdown.. hahahaha.. I just keep on replying messages and send some out.. lolx..

.-*-.HW09.-*-. said...

icic~ so reflect back, my 2009 is just so simple and normal.. didn't do anything tat i supposed to do.. haih~ how about you?^^

.-*-.HW09.-*-. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jejune said...

My life in 2009?
Hahaha.. I like 2009 very much~

How to say..
My heart is just like been filled by all of my friends..

Days and nights..
You guys are just be with me.. =)
It's simple, but I like it very much..