Sunday, January 31, 2010

100131

It's the last day of January.
How do you feel?
I am wondering how could the time flies without noticing me.
Maybe I should say that I didn't appreciate time.

I feel so pressure, honestly.
There is a trip waiting for me but I didn't finish my study.
How could you study with an exciting mood?
While exciting, you have the tension with you..
I feel so hard...

I'm not in a good mood, obviously.
Maybe it's because I still have to study before trip?

I didn't complain much about it because it's my fault.
Jason keep on concerning about my study.
He scare that I have no enough time to study.
Haha.. I remember Yuhmiin said that we are the same type of human which is last minute person.
But, obviously she forgets that I'm not as smart as her.

Maybe I was smart before.
But I know that I'm not as smart as the old time.
My brain is losing its function..

I'm afraid of somethings.
But since haven't been checked, I have no idea about it. lolx..
Don't worry, I'm strong enough to face anything, I think. XD

No comments: