Monday, August 2, 2010

100802

It's really suck when you gonna face all those about PRIDE.
I really feel like wanna scold F*** to myself.
There's nothing big deal~
It's just feel suck when you see your friends step one step or even more than you at the same time.

People around you are talking some units that you supposed to get this semester.
And where are you?
2 steps behind.
And you can't do anythings.
Because you are not smart enough and rich enough!
F*** my life, seriously, I might think like that sometimes.

But, I have to feel thankful that at least I'm given a chance to study.
Although I'm not smart enough but I am studying.
My study failure isn't equal to fail my life, but we know that study is a part of our lives.

It's really not a big deal compare to some can't even study at all and went to work in a young age.
I should really feel thankful.

Okay! And now, goodnight!
I'm gonna fight for tomorrow!
A new day has come; a new semester has began; a new war is waiting for me.
Keep your smiling on your face, and you will able to win till the end. =)

No comments: