Tuesday, August 24, 2010

100824

I'm in a mess situation now.
Supposed I should know how to do the questions perfectly but I can't do at all.
In other way, I comfort myself by saying: If I know how to do then I won't be a repeater.
When I keep on comforting myself, I feel so helpless and useless.
Am I in the right path?

People keep on moving forward, and once again I face the stress of stepping backward.
Or maybe it is not a backward, but just standing the the point that you have stood for long time, non even move a little small step.

I don't wish to give up FINANCE, I know how useful is it and I need it much.
But if I'm not doing well on it but still holding it tightly, this shows greedy of me and I should just GIVE UP!
But, it's too early to say give up, isn't it?
Not even comes the Quiz 1, and it's tomorrow.
Maybe I'm just too nervous on it.

I can even feel my testiness and impatient just now.
Maybe my friends will feel it through my words, but I didn't mean to do so.
People thought I'm so relaxing even though the quiz is just on tomorrow but maybe I'm just too good in acting? Who knows?

I missed someone's voice and I know I won't hear it for now.
I miss her singing, really.
But in fact, I just know her for 2 months, I guess. XD
I think her voice was just too impressed me.
And I am just able to play the song that she sang before at the KTV to calm me down. =(

Hey, girl.
We'll grab a chance and meet with you again ya.
But, hearing that you will come over Miri next year.
Or I might go over your place the year end, who knows?
Haha.. anyways, you are impossible to read my blog and still, I wanna say: Nice to meet you, truthfully.

No comments: