Sunday, August 29, 2010

100829

You know what?
The one I hate most is human;
But the one I love most is still human.
I know it's contradicting with each other but you can't deny that human are so lovely sometimes.
I smiled when I typed these sentences.

I've been emotional for few times these days.
Not to say what, but I'm feeling sorry to my friends, maybe they knew or maybe they don't.
I don't care? Honestly, I'm not feeling care whether they know the reason or not because this is my personal feeling and I know this is such a selfish thinking.
There is reason, too.
This is why I hate human so much.

People know your feeling easily but they do not comfort you because they think you're naive.
People do not know you feeling but they will say somethings that hurt you without realising because they think you're strong and mature enough to accept their words.
All about dignity.

I'm sure the people around me knew that I have strong dignity.
Maybe they think I don't as I act like not caring for everything.
I can tell you how poor am I, how dramatic is my family but I didn't give the permission to you and say about me.
This is my deadline, I know but people don't know.

Sometimes, I blamed.
But I know if I let the negative feeling continuously controlling me, I'm sure I'm dead before giving chance in judging me.

I love to be human, honestly, I love to be a smart human but I know I'm not.
When people around me started to tell me: Don't say like that, you're smart, you just need to work hard.
Hey, guys.. I was actually wanted to say: Bullshit! You are actually looking down at me in your mind but as my friend, you need to give me a faith.
Don't deny it. The people in this world are just so realistic.
I learned about this, how long time ago? I don't know.

However, you gotta thanks these people.
Because of them, you can keep on challenging, until the day you success and prove to everyone: Yes, I did it.
The world actually say that: So what? People took the chances before you success.
And you will feel like: Ow, I'm too late.
And then people encourage you again: It's not too late, you still can fight for it.
And you will start your engine again and say to yourself: Yes, I'm still continuing in fighting my war.

All in all, human is such a nice beautiful word.
They fail us, they encourage us.
They make us cry, they make us smile.
They make us angry, they make us calm.
They make us disappointed, they give us hope in the future.

Am I speaking in a subjective way?
Perhaps. But obviously, this is PERSONAL BLOGGING.
And if you're not agree with me, just get your ass out of my blog, sorry to remind you in my last sentence of this blog post, and yes I'm purposely. =)

No comments: