Tuesday, August 17, 2010

100817

I'm just wondering sometimes.
What kind of Uni life is the best?
Socializing? Gathering? Clubbing? Partying? Or just being at home. LOL

I have 8am class, later.
I gotta wake up at 6.45am because I'm grabbing the 7.10am bus.
Honestly, I feel like wanna skip, but skipping for no point.
Sleep, maybe.

I have few number of friends are just started their Uni life.
Reading their blogs, seeing their status in facebook or some twitted in twitter.
Um.. What can I say?
They probably lost themselves in a world that full with attraction, new world for them by the way.

Ow~ One of my friends joined the "30 hours Hunger" campaign.
My first thought was: Paying money to make yourself suffer. No offense.
My second thought: After I earn money, I wanna fly to South Africa (or other places that need my help) and take care of some children or maybe donate some daily stuffs by myself.
Why? Because I was inspired by a guy from Strong Heart (100810 Episode).
My third thought: If I want to experience the same things with those poor kids, I rather do it in the place together with them.

Seriously, I personally think this is a good campaign as it allowed us to know the feeling of hunger and helpless for that moment.
All of us are growing under a good environment, food eating whenever you want: Maggie is the worst or spends thousands for one meal.
At last, we're still having a meal to avoid the hunger.
Poor babies, we are.

When I spend the money, I know I am enjoying.
But when I look at some poor kids through Youtube or passages forwarded to my email or spread through facebook, maybe I have a bit guilty but it doesn't help much.
What can I do is so little, I can't even afford for my outing sometimes, (Okay, please don't show your pity face ya, I have my financial planning, so close your mouth and swollen all the words you want to say to me if you have.) I try to find everything which is lower cost, or maybe I had paid for it, so I just use it till the max.

By the way, even I am facing financial crisis, I do live well.
Thanks to... I can't even think of thanks to who. Okay, maybe my parents, yes, this is definitely I need to thank them.

You know what?
I hate that people always saying they are poor to me.
They seriously don't know what is its meaning.
They still afford to buy shirts, watch a movie, having a meal that costs RM10 and above.
Ow, you might think: OMG~ Those are just small money!
Ha.. Accumulated all your expense, I can buy a ticket and go for a trip, NO LIES ON YOU.

Opps, it's too much for tonight!
I think I'm only able to sleep for 5 hours and wake up for the class.
Goodnight!

PS: No arguing with me because this is my own thought and seriously no offense. I would like to apologize if there is anyone who feels unwell with this post. =)

No comments: