Saturday, April 4, 2009

090404:Curtin Open Day 2009

Today is Curtin Open Day 2009~
Yo~ We enjoyed every performance there~
And of course the food and those game booths...

I like those sing performance and also the dance one..
I have recorded them, but will post it up after few days~

I reach a very weird thing today which is I met Ah Gui, then he say hi to me: Hi, Yee.
Wakao! I'm not so close with you one, why you call me Yee??
After I reach home, and chat with Nyiam, Siew and Jac, then I realised why will he call me Yee.
I really can't think of the reason before as my friends/classmates from Tawau used to call my full name.
Then, now I knew it.
Because he heard that Josh say: "Hi Yee" before I met him. (Both of them are at the same booth)
Urgh!! So disgusting to hear he say my name with so... oh my god.. I don't wish to say that word out.. I feel like wanna vomit already...

Don't wanna recall about it already, it's a worst memory for me.

Oh ya~
I went for blood donation!
Hahahaha... first, I filled in the form..
Then I went into the room that for blood donation.
And then test my blood~
And LAST, I cannot donate!
Oh gosh! How come huh???
I don't know how to explain the process in English but the conclusion is anemia. -.-lll
So, we back to LT Foyer.

Before the Curtin Idol start, RAIN!!!!
Rain + Strong wind = Wet
We can't go any place cause wherever you go, you still getting wet!
Hahaha.. and we still take photo during the rain~ Wow..

Ar!
I want to thank Shin Yng for the sandwiches.
She sold me in a low price when they were getting to close their booth.. Hahahaha..
They will be my breakfast tomorrow..

Oh Mich...
I recorded a lot of videos, will send to you after I get them from Eileen ya.. hehehe..

Today was also Siew and Nyiam's Scholarship Ceremony.
I supposed to go with them too but at last I didn't.
If I go with them, then Jac will be alone, so I decided to be with Jac.
Plus, if I go with Siew, I will sit alone in the GUEST there.. I don't want to be alone.. hehehe..
And I think I made a right choice as I watched a lot of nice performance from Halo Cafe and also then dance performance.
But my opportunity cost was my refreshment that supplied from Imperial Hotel!
Heard that it's very nice.. T.T

Never mind, I still have my sandwiches... hmph~

Cute or not???? So cute, right?? when we ask for another pose, then he gave us another too.. hahahaha.. cutie chipmunk...

The STRONG WIND almost blew us away~~ but we still taking photo there.. hahahahaha..

No comments: