Saturday, April 11, 2009

090411:Weekly Summary (3)

The 1st tuition free week has already past 6/7.
Opps~ How come so fast one??

The 1st 3 days, Twins lived with me till they back to Sandakan.
The day they left, when I opened my eyes, I can't found anyone in my room, feel little upset, like been abandoned.
But the night, Eileen came till today~

We have done the accounting group projects 2 days ago.
But these 2 days, I done nothing.
Should start the BIS individual one, but my laziness makes me stop.
Aiks... don't know what can say to myself.

And then, the Accounting mid-term result released.
Kinda disappointed on myself, again.
I should get a better mark, but I didn't.
I know what's my problem.

Thursday, I went to church with Eileen for the LAST DINNER.
Sounds like a little solemnity?
Actually yes, but I feel so interesting to see them rehears for everything.

Friday night.
I went to Unfailing Love, which was an event that been invited by Siaw Wen.
Yeah~! The live band is great! And so the singers..
Their voices are awesome!!

And the drama, I can imagine how long did they take to make it..
Lolx.. Siaw Wen, it's great~!
And I think you were enjoyed it, right??

Today?
It's just 1am now.
The day just started~ hahahaha..
Goodnight all~

No comments: