Wednesday, July 1, 2009

090701

I stayed at home whole day time.
Hehehehe.. Yea.. Better stay at home now~
Why? Because Tawau has a case of H1N1 already.

Unfortunately, the guy is a friend of my friend.
Luckily, I'm not really close with him, thus I don't need to quarantine myself.
But actually I don't know about this till I went out for a drink with friends.
Don't worry, they are safe~! Hahahaha...

We chatted a lot tonight~
Till 3am?
Reached home at 3.30am like that..
Owh~ Luckily, my mom didn't scold me.. hahahaha..

I have some bad news with me.
But I'm not going to talk about it here because I have no idea how to solve it.
And of course, it is because of my family too.

Crystal, what happened huh?
I'm sorry that I can't with you when you need me.
Next time just text me, okay?

1st of July?
Have fun, yeah~
Chatting around with some friends which are not really close but actually closed before, aren't us?

Erm... friend.. friend.. friend.
Which part should I put all of you in my heart?
As a hi-bye friend or what? I have no idea again.

Why?
Because, for those who I really put in heart, has less communication with each other.
For those who I thought were hi-bye friends, they talk even more than a best friend to me.
What I gonna think? hmmm... have no idea~

Jac, I'm sorry to hear a bad news from you.
Be tough, and take care~

Have a nice day.

XOXO,

No comments: