Friday, July 31, 2009

090731

First week of my semester 2 ended, finally.
I wanna rest, not badly.. just need some rest.

Guess that I should post a lot today?
Nope.. I think I just summarize some of my life here.. XD

In the end, I still back to Miri in order to continue my study.. =.=
I attended tutorials on time and start to feel that have to work hard on this semester.
Do not let my laziness lead me to a dead road.. hahaha..

Sell books buy books.
The first things what we always do on the new semester starts.
I sold some books for my friends~
Argh.. I think I should earn some commission.. hahahaha
Quite tired and the money is not mine even.. lolx..
It's okay if I could help my friend to sell off their books..

I have a long walk just now..
From my house to a friend of Aubery, then went to Ivy's house and then to Sandy's place.
Back to my house again, then to Aubery's friend, Ivy and then send Grace back to her house which placed nearby Village and then walk back again.. Wow!!
Seriously, I'm super duper tired.

Sitting in front of my laptop now, with an empty feeling.
Our house is so silent and empty today.
Just feel empty.
Hsia went back to her aunt's place for few days, every week I think.
Kee and Maro are not at home.
Luckily Kee just back...
Not so empty but still..

Just feel so empty after back to Miri.
I could not find a way..
Someone tell me please? Lolx..

Goodnight all.
Bye Bye, July. =)

XOXO,

2 comments:

said...

i'm so sorry making you guys come to my house for a few times. but thanks a lot!! =)

Jejune said...

Ow.. I did not mean anything.
I'm glad that I can help you a lot.
Sorry for the late reply as I just saw your comment~ *wink*