Wednesday, July 15, 2009

090715

I'm not in a good mood these days, I admitted.
But I found my way to not always in a bad mood.
I don't want to angry because I know that is tired for me.
I just ignored, everything!

For the past two weeks, nothing special happened on me.
I went to the school anniversary.
I saw my teachers and talked with them.
Teacher Seah asked me why am I become slimmer =.=
I think teacher say so to me every time I back to meet with her.. hahahaha...

Friends that in hospital back to their own houses long time ago~ hahaha..
Good~ Take care!

Result released!
Quite shocked when I saw the result was just passed!
Wow! Luckily I passed all the units.

Timetable released!
I used two or three days to make it till I gonna be crazy.
Why?
Because the timetable is keep on changing!
What the F***!!!
At last, Irene done the timetable.. lolx..

But because of the late payment, I gonna register on next Monday.
Lolx????
Work so hard on the timetable but could not register at the first second!
What the F***!
I can't even know whether next week if there is any available seat for me.

I don't have the feeling to go out.
I'm still feel so down if I didn't watch the Family Outing!
That's really a good show that makes me laugh always, even the late night.

It's 2am now.
I have to wake up at 7am later to have a breakfast with my grandma.
It's the first time after I back from Miri.
Lolx.. Although it's a bit late but I'm still a good girl ^^

2 weeks later I will be at Miri again.
I feel a lot of pressure suddenly.

But I prefer stay at Miri now!
I feel like more pressure on me when I'm at Tawau.
Lolx.. Fighting!!

Goodnight.

XOXO,

No comments: