Thursday, July 16, 2009

090716

I have passed a tiring day.
But I feel good~ wakakaka..
I went to have a breakfast with my grandma and my aunts.

After that, I went to my aunt's shop which is selling spectacles.
Lolx.. my aunt asked me to choose which I like.. kekeke..
I rejected for twice but then she still ask me to choose.
I just choose one I like without seeing the price.. oh no!
So, I got a free spectacles from my aunt, thanks!
Hahahahaha.. help her to promote now~~

Reach home a while then out to fetch my mom.
Tired!!!!
After that fetch my another aunt and cousin, reach home at 5pm.

After take my dinner and send my cousin to tuition, I couldn't stop myself from falling asleep.
I was too tired.
I slept at 8pm.. Wow!!

Although woke up around 11pm, but I still feel tired..
Gonna sleep earlier today!

Oh~!
Hsia gonna take her supplementary test later morning~
Hsia, fighting!
Good luck to you ya~

XOXO,

No comments: