Thursday, December 31, 2009

091231

I have to say goodbye to 2009, finally..?

I was listening to 2ne1's "I don't care".
A question comes into my mind again: Can I really don't care?
Lolx... What should I care, what shouldn't I care?
Can anybody hints me? =)

Fine.
I couldn't get the answer now.
I wish I don't have to think more and enjoy my life without these nonsense.
Get off from my life, I wish but I know it wouldn't.

*Smile
Hey~ cheer up.
It is not a big deal if it didn't meet your expectation.
It's really fine for me, anything.
Whatever~ I can only know what's going on in the future~~

Wooo...
I should think for my trip!
KahYee is joining us to Hong Kong!!
It's really make me feel so good!
I wish to always be with her when she needs a friend.
And this is one of the reason that I invite her to come with us..
I am really looking forward on our trip now!!
Wow~~~
All of my best friends are with me next year, the HK trip, the KK trip and maybe my birthday? =)

You don't know how I wish all of my best friends would celebrate my birthday with me but not early celebration or just a birthday song and message.
I remembered I said to Grace that I wouldn't cry during my birthday but in fact, if really all of you are celebrating with me, I couldn't make my promise of not dropping tears.. XD

I miss you guys, really!
Grace, I miss the time I quarrel with you. XD
Mich, I miss the time I bully you. XD
Nyiam, I miss the time you laugh with us. XD
Siew, I miss the time you always "hehe" there.. XD
Jac, I miss the time you always come to Senadin and accompany me. =)
Crys, I miss the time talk with you until we fall asleep at midnight. =)
Kee, I miss the time we always go out with Hsia. =)
Hsia, I miss the time we chat a lot and sharing many things with each other. =)

====================================

Goodnight all...
I am waiting for a reply that wouldn't get.
Hehe.. anyways, sweet dream~

And, BYE YA 2009!!

2 comments:

.-*-.HW09.-*-. said...

i miss the time talk to you too.. hehe.. cause u always share with me some good advice.. thank you!=D

Jejune said...

Waw.. u woke up so early? 6.49am eh~~ hahahaha...

It's nice to have a talk with u all because I can make my mind clearer and make sure I won't do something that let me regret or know more about my future.. =)