Saturday, October 18, 2008

081018:BBQ Night

I have been awaken early in the morning today..
(Yes, it is quite early for me..9.19am..-.-lll)

Wait for Irene come and fetch me..
Around 10am..she arrives my here..

Then go to fetch Michelle..
Haha...her home keys at my here..Why?
Because last night she slept like a pig, and no matter how I shake her, she didn't wake up at all..-.-lll
So, I decided to take her keys and then give back her this morning..

After that, we went to Eileen's place.
We made the jellies..till 1.30pm.

Sent Michelle back to her home, I went to the tuition center with Irene.
I have fun there..because the children there were cute.

Around 5.30pm, finally the tuition has already finished.
And how did I spend the time there while the children are having class?
Haha..I called to friend..if not I will feel boring...
and I have my phone games..kekekeke...nice nice..

When we receive a phone call from Siaw Wen, the time is already 7.10pm.
We are late..sorry~
This is because...me, Irene and Eileen wear on BLACK shirt without noticing each other, so around 7pm, we had arrived at Michelle's place, but then she wore a Grey shirt.
Thus, we asked her to change it..and she did..hahha..cute girl..

Almost all of them are there..
So we are the late comers..luckily there are no penalty for us..
If not, I'm pretty sure that the beers inside the fridge should already stand by there for us..keeke..
Can see this?

Having a lot of fun this night..
Have been a long time didn't crazy like that..

What did we do?
First of all, we climb up to YeePing's car..
Then, he drove us to "LONGGAI"..
Then, we shouted all the time during the whole "journey"..
But, there are 3 ladies who are not so cooperate with us.. ==> AiLin, Florence and Siaw Wen..
They hided themselves when they were shouting there..
Oh no~! Only Jonathan and me are the one who didn't hide..hahaha..lame..

This is the photo we took before the car started to move..keke
Can see that Ailin's hair is "flying"? hahaha...

Me and Florence

Me and Crystal

Me and KeeKee

Our group's sweet couple 1

The sweet couple 2

Jonathan and us..
I forgot why all of us looking at that direction...
Pity Alex, been cheated to have a photo with girls..


I should crop the things that I put behind me..hahaha...
I don't know what am I laughing at that time..kkekeke..
Panggang job..keke...
Our group's boys~~
From the left, Joshua-KetHung-Jonathan-AhWong-Malcom(red shirt)-Ogi-Dylan-YiDa(the one who with cap)
Our group's girls~ hey! someone is missing...

Our food~~this is the last 3 i think...They thought that I am drunk as I am hanging there..haha..please lar..just one can only....


Yummy~

Jonathan is drunk..hahha..Cheers for 2C2..happy forever~!

I am drunk tonight..
Because I drank for 2 cups of Martell, pure one...-.-lll
and others mixed one..

Actually is my body drunk..but my mind still so clear..
But when I am lying on the bed..I can't move anymore..
Super tired..

Sorry for the one who sleep beside me..
Hehee..because she smells a lot Martell from me~ hahahaha...

No comments: