Monday, October 20, 2008

081020:ECS Presentation 062

I have a presentation today for overall marks is 40%.
Damn expensive, right?

I think I had done my best.
Although I'm not really satisfied with my presentation, but I should think that-- They were passed!!! All assignments have been passed up, presentation gone..and now the only one left is Commerce Maths presentation, 5% only..

Have you ever think to present a Maths??!!!
We were shocked when we heard that Commerce Maths need to present~!
Oh My God~ What is this mean?
Means that we have to stand in front of the whole class and explain how do we get the answer..
Sob Sob~~

But I'm glad that the ECS Presentation has passed... ^^V


With our dear Mdm. Mankalam..

Four of us are lucky top 4..keke

Me with Jonathan

Yoyoyo~~

Me and Irene...^^V

No comments: