Thursday, October 23, 2008

081023:Budgeting

We have learned about budgeting in Accounting subject.
And today, when I followed Irene to town, I saw an external hard disk cost only RM218 for 250GB, included casing also..
Oh~ I really wanna buy it because my laptop has already fulled.

But, would it be such cheap?
Need to see again it's brand, or else I will buy a thing that cannot use after a period, I don't want.

And I would like to buy a bag that cost me RM70.00.
Oh My God, so means that I need to calculate again in order not to overbought..
So, means that next month I can only eat MAGGI~???!!! Oh no~

I am wondering that whether my salary can cover my expenses or not..
Hey~ I earned only RM300..but expenses already cost me a lot plus on my formal shirt too..and high heels too..? aiks...can't think about that..
Should have a good budget planning first...*Sigh...

1 comment:

Gonzalinho said...

hi,
your photos are super
and you too
a huge from Bolivia (south america)
for you
I wish you answerme
visit me if you understand spanish
go ahead
chao