Friday, October 24, 2008

081024:It's come back!

Hahahaha..Why am I so excited?

Here's the story:
I remembered that there was a day I took my TOSHIBA thumbdrive for Michelle to transfer drama.
After few days, it lost!
I was so upset about that because that is not mine. I accidentally did not ask my mom to bring home for my cousin.
I felt very sorry to him..hahahahaha...

And just now!
When I was taking out all my stuff from my pockets..
Hohohohoho..It appeared again!
Oh My God! How it could be?
Kekekeke..but I am glad with this..

It back to me again, then I no need to feel guilty anymore..hahahaha...
Because of the guilty to my cousin, I bought a T-shirt for him..-.-lll
But his mom paid back me..hahahahahaha...
So, now I should keep it 24 hours with me, so that it won't LOST again!

No comments: