Thursday, December 11, 2008

081211:Tagged again by Jac Wen

1. Do you have secrets?
Yingmin said that I cannot keep my own secret, but I can keep people's one..
But I still do have secret.

2. Would you fall in love with a girl/ boy younger than you?
Hmm... How I know?

3. Do you enjoy going to college?
I enjoyed a lot.. really.. The question makes me miss 2C2 a lot now... and also Siew, Yam, Ching Yueh, Grace and Jac... Thanks a lot with me.. I appreciate this..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
When I alive or after I die..? Hahahaha..

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Erm... for now, wouldn't...

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone, or being loved by someone?
When u meet the one that u love and he/she loves u too, i think that is more blessed.

7. List 5 recently watched movies
-Bleach
-The Gems of Life
-The Four
-Prison Break
-Boston Legal

8. If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?

Wish him all the best.

9. List 5 favourite TV shows.
-夜心萬萬
-Star King
-Super Viking
-X-Man
-Heroine

10. Do you have any regrets?
So far, just one time, the serious one.. If the small small thing one, a lot lar.. hahahaha

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Enjoying my job and my life too...

12. Who are the most important people to you?
Family & Friends too...

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is a very nice and always bring fun to us..

14. Would you rather be single and rich, or married but poor?
Single and rich.

15.What is your favourite colour?
Purple, black and white.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I won't.

17. First five words that popped into your mind right now.
I wanna see you now...

18. What are the top five places on your "to-go"list?
KL(Visit friends and shopping), Korea (Of course is with you guys), Japan (Still go with you guys), Taiwan(I like the foods, yea~), Ireland (I remember I told someone that I like there..)

19. Name three things you would like to do, but would not be able to?
For now, right?
-Earn a lot of money, so that I can spend whatever I want to
-Have my own house, so that I can invite my friends to live with me
-Phone to friends, so that I can listen to their voice, but the phone bill will higher than usual.. hahahahaha..

20. 7 people I have tagged

-Ah Toh
-Eva
-Erdnest
-Michelle Hii
-Ailin
-Yingmin
-Yuhmiin(Although I know this won't do one.. =.=lll)

No comments: