Sunday, December 28, 2008

081228:생일축하해

Once again, leave my greeting for you in my blog.
Why? Hahaha.. because I was watching movie just now.
Wish you all the best in everything...

A lot to talk with you.
But, seldom contact with you..
I'm sorry..

This is the 4th time that I miss to celebrate your birthday,sorry.
Just can say a HAPPY BIRTHDAY as a greeting message.
Hope you did not mind for that.

Sometimes really feel to need you beside me.
To tell you that somethings I wouldn't tell others, but it's not secret, okay? Haha..
Just express some happiness or unhappiness...
I knew you got me, right?

Many of them feel incredible why could we become best friend or even soulmate(?).
Even me too..
But, it happened..
So, I accepted.
And appreciated.
Do you?

And, someone said that the way I treated you is they never see before, for those who have known me for 6 years.. the time that longer than you.
Why? Actually I have no idea too..
It's naturally...

Although you still like to discuss TVXQ with me, often.
But, I do wish you to talk about your life more.. as least can let me know what had happened in you life in KL, anything, even is from your blog.
Sometimes even know your things in KL through friend's blog.. *sigh

Maybe there might some who thought that I'm a optimism person.
But I'm sure I'm not..
Sometimes, I will think that what kind of friend am I for you..
A friend that can chat TVXQ with you only?
Haha.. I know this is a ridiculous idea... =)
Don't worry, I did not mean anything..

Till this moment, I haven't send a greeting message to you..
Hahaha.. purposely to phone you after I wake up later..
So, don't be mad on me ya.. kekeke...

Anyway, to my dearest friend:
Happy Birthday;
생일축하해;
お誕生日(Don't know whether correct or not.. hehe.. from translator one.. hahaha..)


Hahaha.. Goodnight~!

2 comments:

Jasmine Ng said...

お誕生日 おめでとう^^だよ
今度 私に聞いて><
偉そうケド^^
でも
チョットなら日本語出来るよ^^

Jejune said...

hahahahaha...
are you sure I can understand what did you write for me?
Hahaha.. but I will try to find out the meaning one..