Thursday, March 5, 2009

090305

It's another week again.
Why am I typing English?
Cause of someone say that if I type in Chinese, then she won't read my blog, so I think I will type in English sometimes.. =.=lll

Today I received a phone call at 8.19am.
What the hell?!
I'm still sleeping~ hahahaha..
But then is Eileen called me.
Asking wanna change our tutorial group or not..

Yes, we want!
I don't want the Dr.Junaid!!!
I said to him, but he not allowed us to change.
What I think is he wants his class to be maximize with 25 students.
Oh My god! I really can't communicate with him!
Crystal and me said twice: I wish to change my tutorial group!

Sigh*
Whatever~ I will not attend his class next week, I will go to Lynn's class directly. =P

After meet with Dr.Junaid, we went to E-mart.
For what?
Hahaha.. for our BBQ on Saturday!
Yoohuu~~
It's great to have fun with you all.
Crystal and I planned for days..

Alex came to fetch us and KetHung helped us to push the trolley.. hahaha..
Keep looking on the budget to buy those foods as we don't want to have a high cost bbq.. ^^V

After dinner at Michelle's place, we chatted a lot there..
Hahaha.. keep making fun on Michelle.. =P
Should know that we like to bully her~ hahahaha...

Back to home.
We rebinding our Management textbook o...
Sitting on the chair and punch the papers..
Tired.. still have the B.I.S textbook too..

Assignments need to be done within how many weeks? I have no idea.. hahaha..
But I am planning to start on next week.
Don't know yet~

When we were punching the papers, that Crystal keep looking on the window.
You know why?
She used to think that her dear is standing outside~
hahahahaha.... ssshhh.. don't let her know my blog.. if not she gonna kill me~ =P
(Now she is lying on her bed and sms with him, I think) wakakakakaka.... sshhh

Yesterday we watched some video clips at Shin Yng's room.
There is a video clip which I remembered it so much, I don't know why.
Maybe because it is so scary.
So that is a video clip that taken by Curtin Media students successfully!
(I'm sorry that I cannot upload)

It's 1.32am now.
Later I need to attend the Volleyball's practice!
Yea~ I have joined the Curtin Volleyball Club.. hahaha..(Shin Yng, don't angry that we didn't join Badminton Club ya.. hahahaha...)
But I'm not sure whether I will attend or not.
Cause I need to marinate the chicken wings and lamb for the bbq one.

Sleepy now.. +.+zZzZz

2 comments:

紫蓝天空 said...

hmm..curtin volleyball club..that means u same club wif ah kui lol..haha...becareful o..

Jejune said...

yaya.. I'm shocked when I knew about it too.

But I won't absent because of him de.. hahahaha... I will play with others...