Tuesday, March 31, 2009

090331:Tagged by Jac & Weekly Summary (2)

1) The person who tagged you is:
Jac Wen

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
Course mate plus good friend

3) Your first impression of him/her is:
Outgoing?

4) The most memorable moments with her:
The every moment with her because we have not much time to be with, so every moment is the memorable moments.

5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
Er..

6) If he/she becomes yr lover, you will:
Waw.. what a big miracle if she becomes my lover.. hahahahaha....

7) If he/she became yr lover, what should he/she improve at:
Hahahaha... IF mar right.. erm.. let me think first..

8) If he/she becomes yr enemy, what would you do:
Haha.. don't lar.. I will feel very upset.. but nothing I can do about that..

9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be:
Lies.

10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Want her to smile always and keep the upset away.

11) Your overall impression on him/her:
She used to be a happy girl and perhaps she is still the same.

12) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
Trusting my every friend.

13) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
My stubborn

14) The most ideal person you want to be is:
Be more patient and more communicate with everyone

15) For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Sometimes I do really know u guys are caring on me, really. I feel so thankful and really appreciate for that. I love you all.

16) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.
1) Michelle Hii
2) Ah Toh
3) Yingmin
4) Eva
5) Roland
6) KokKheong
7) DenicSua
8) Ernest
9) Chan Yee
10)YuhMiin

17) Who is 6 having a relationship with:
erm.. Spongebob??

18) Is 9 a male or female:
Male

19) If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing:
Erm.. quite impossible.

21) When was the last time you had a chat with 3:
Last week I think.

22) What kind of music does 8 like:
Rock??

23) Does 1 have any siblings:
One sister

24) Will you woo 3:
Hahaha.. If she allows.. haha..

25) How about 7:
Not dare o..

26) Is 4 single:
Sure lar.. only i wan her de.. hahahaha.. If she got but didn't tell me.. she will kena tumbuk when I meet her.. hahaha

27) What’s the surname of 5:
Ng

28) What’s the hobby of 5:
Photographing?

29) Do 5 and 9 get along well:
One at Tawau, another at Miri.

30) Where is 2 studying at:
Now?? She is WORKING at her father's shop now.. But is going to study at Curtin Internation College on June.. I'm gonna miss you much..

31) Say something casual about your eyes:
Not so small but considered as small..

32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5:
no.. we're frens..=)

33) Where does 9 live?:
Now live at Lot 5644, Senadin Area, Miri.

34) What colours does 4 like:
Black

35) Are 5 and 1 good friends:
They don't even know each other.. -.-

36) Does 7 like 2:
Quite impossible?

37) How did u get to know 2:
During Junior 2, both of us dropped from Blue class.. haha.. and then become good friend. And now.. she is really really my best friend. I miss you ler.. hahahaha..

38) Does 1 have any pets:
Don't have, but she really likes cat..

39) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world:
Of course nope!!!

===============================================

I'm really tired and busy for these 2 weeks time..
After 2 business law test and Accounting Mid-term, I have to rush for my management assignment.
I have no enough time to use.
Ar~ because I'm always last minute work.
Quite sad about that.. but I really have no motivation at first.
However, they are past for me now~~ Yeahoo!!!

I will have my B.I.S exam this week.
A open book test.
We decided all of us help each other when one of us is taking the exam.

Know what?
The day before accounting exam, all of us addicted to Facebook again..
Played the quiz and games all the day.. hahaha..

I remember I wrote a sentence in Facebook during on the day of taking the accounting test:
"Good mood before leaving home; Bad mood before exam; Good mood before back to home; Bad mood before Management".
It has it own meaning here.. wanna know?

Really having a good mood before leaving home, but after reach school, an unhappy thing happened on me.
I did not angry on it, but I just don't like that.
I knew there is a thing happened, I asked, been rejected to get know from them.
It's okay if the things is non of my business, but obviously it is.
And thus bad mood before exam.
I get my good mood back after went to the Food Festival.
I have a great time with Irene, Crystal, Sandy and a guy which is quite funny.
After I back to home, I get in Facebook again.
Don't why will talk about the thing that happened that evening again.
My good mood has gone, treated Michelle with not a good attitude(I think).
Thus, bad mood again before I start to do my Management Individual assignment.

It was a past thing again.. haha.. let it be..

After that, my rushing time for Management assignment!
BUT!!! What an unfortunate thing occurs on me!!
I went to toilet for 8 times that day..
I'm sure you guys know what's happening already..
I was so sick that time.. =.=lll
Almost have no energy to walk to Michelle's house to eat my dinner. T.T

The 2nd and 3rd day, still the same, but not that serious anymore..
I think is my intestine is too sensitive to the oily food~

Oh ya~ Earth hour!!!
Hahaha.. I supported Earth Hour..
Hehehe.. I love it~
I shouted to the home that did not turn their lights off although I was stand behind the curtain.. hahahaha...


At first, we thought our house did not support the Earth Hour.. hahaha.. but then when we reach home, WA!! LIGHTS OFF!!! Wowowow... hahaha..
The street out of my house..

We support one~~~

This photo is taken on 30th March, the day of Management assignment due, on the bed of Eileen after we attended the 8am Accounting lecture. We did not sleep for whole night after we done the assignment, we decided not to sleep cause it was 4am already. We watched drama for hours. But I really can't stand of it, I accidentally slept during Crys take her bath early in the morning..

And the photo taken by Eileen again.. She loves to take photo during we sleep.. hahahhaa.. The above one is Crys and another is me~ ^^

No comments: