Wednesday, March 11, 2009

090310:Tiring Days

I'm still feeling tired now.
Just finished rearrange my room cause I just bought a cupboard to put our books and some little thingy..

Really tired start from preparing for the BBQ.
(Actually I have no idea what to write now.. I have blank mind now..)

So tired..
So so tired..
So so so TIRED!!

========================================

You know what I hate most?
Yea, I hate liar and especially SMOKER!
Just now I warned my cousin not to smoke as his friend is a bad guy!
But actually I found that he has smoke before came to my house...
Although he has promised to me not to smoke, but who knows his promise will be breached or not..
Whatever.. I don't want to be blamed that I didn't care for him.. I did!!
Aiks!!!!!!!!!

What the purpose to smoke har??!!!
I totally hate smoker!!
And those who influence anyone to smoke!!

No comments: