Friday, March 13, 2009

090313

It's almost 2pm now.
Actually I have the volleyball practice later.
Crystal is not going.
She went to her church at 1230pm.
And so, I might be not going too.

Feel so headache.
But just have a short nap.
Still feel like wanna sleep again..

Tonight there's a welcoming party of Volleyball Club.
Will have fun, I think.

Not going back to Tawau on April.
Why? The tickets fee is expensive, around RM300 huh??
*Sigh..
Crystal is not going back too.
I feel little happy but I knew that she wishes to go home.
She misses her dad and mom deeply.
Aiks.. don't know what can I say to comfort her and thus what I always do is just silent.

Assignments.
What a word that make us feel scary.
Not a lot, but hard.
Just like what we think when we were in foundation.
We thought the assignments of foundation are hard, but then now feel so easy to do it!
Haha.. How could this be?
Never mind, we can do it one!

Siaw Wen has changed her course.
Feel some weird when all of us are taking lunch but she is not with us.
But we still can meet with her around the campus.

Sleepy... and to be continued..

No comments: