Saturday, March 21, 2009

090321:Weekly Summary (1)

It's almost 2am now..
Haha.. Not feeling sleepy at all..

Posting a new post after a week..
Like becomes a WEEKLY SUMMARY, what we used to write during our Secondary School??
Hahahaha.. maybe..

Quite lazy to blog already..
Don't know why..

Today keep calling to friends..
Why?
Because my phone due on 21st every month...
RM30 per month, even you didn't use that much..
So, yeah~ I wanna finish the credit before 21st.. hahahaha...

Today is Irene's birthday..
I greeted her at 12.03am(?).
And then(1) Crystal say: Why don't you call her as you're willing to finish your credit too...
And then(2) we just called.. lolx..
And then(3) we sang the Birthday Song to her through msn too~ hahahaha...
So, once again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Irene..

Just now read some friends' blogs..
Feel like.. em.. don't know how to describe..
Just make me a little bit moody..
Aiks.. forget about it..

=====================================

Assignments DUE!!!!!
Oh Gosh!!
I haven't start to do yet..
I have no motivation to do..
I wasted the whole day time in FACEBOOK and videos.. hahahaha..
Should be punished, huh???
Haiz.. I wish I could finish on time..

Good luck to everyone!

====================================

9.18pm
Just now my mom called me..
I told something about my cousin to her..
Actually I really worry about him..
Haiz.. don't know how to ask him to keep himself away from those bad guys..

After that, I wish to call my grandma..
Quite a long time did not chat with her already..
But then I called to a wrong number..
=.= and I said: Sorry, wrong number.
I received a message from that number: Siapa ni?
Oh~ He doesn't understand English..
And then I replied: Salah Nombor.. Maaf..
And then he replied again: Maaf diterima..

Hahahaha.. my moody has gone a little bit.. but still in a moody mode..
Aiks.. Feel like wanna call someone.. quite a long time didn't chat with her already.. hahaha..

No comments: