Friday, June 19, 2009

090619

The last day stay at Miri for this semester.
Can't describe my feeling now..
Really feel like don't wanna leave now..

I have a great fun with my housemates these days..
Our craziness, happiness, loneliness shared with everyone of us..
Spamming the facebook, msn with each other although we are staying in the same house.. hahaha..

Studied at Coffee Beans.
Crazy shouting when stress in studying.
Chit-chatting in the living room.
Bought the Milk Tea and Donuts but then our fridge not enough space to put those drinks and donuts..lolx.
Went to Rexbox sang for whole night~ Hahahaha...
Cleaned our house for whole afternoon, everyone was so tired.. haha
Hosted a BBQ at our house~
Hsia's songs boomed our house.. hahaha..
I knew I'm quite crazy that night~~ hahaha...
And gave a surprised for my early birthday celebration.
Thanks all = Siew & Nyiam, Jac, Ching Yueh, Grace, Mich and my housemates = Crystal, Kee and Hsia~~
I'm glad to have you all in my life~!

Hsia left our house yesterday night.
She overnighted at her aunty house as she is leaving today back to Sarikei.
We are leaving tomorrow, the house left Kee alone as she gonna has her exam on Monday.
Pity Kee lives in the empty house~
Never mind, next semester we will having the same schedule already~~ lolx..

I miss you all.
I miss the everything we have done~!

Hey~ yo~ Hsia and Kee, my dearest housemates.. heheheHohoho~~ Crystal in!


Hahahaha... Kee, why you sit so far from me huh? Scare that I eat you huh?

You know what is Curi Makan?? hehe
Nah.. Busying prepare for the food~


It's my earlier Birthday Celebration as well as Jac's.. Happy Birthday Jac~!
Hahahaha... eating our cakes..

Owh~ Ching Yueh is not here, sad about that..

Hahaha.. BBQ members~~
Ls' House Members

Actually we want to pretend that we step on Mich's phone, but she took it away =.=
My presents, I like them very much, thanks ya..
12 different slides of Secret Recipe's cakes.. yummy~~


PS: More photo in my facebook~ Check it out~

5 comments:

myToh said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jejune said...

u waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what o?? hahahaha

myToh said...

so fun oo!!

.-*-.HW09.-*-. said...

hehe.. time flies.. the happy hours that we shared together passed so fast.. but the time when we waiting the exam to past is so long~ uh~ nyway, happy holiday.. gonna miss u all lots during the holiday..have fun ya.. miss ya..

Jejune said...

@Toh: Lolx.. yaya.. I have a lot of fun with my friends in Miri~ I should introduce you to them, so that we can have fun together~ lolx..

@Jac: Yea~ I agreed with you. I miss you all now already~ T.T sad o.. but we will meet after one month later~~ See you that time~~