Saturday, June 27, 2009

090627

Guess what did I do the whole day time?
Aha~ SLEEP.
Yea~ I bet you didn't read it wrongly unless you are blind.. XD

How could I slept for whole day?
Unbelievable? But it's true.
Because of Tawau's culture~!

Every Tawau people know the culture well.
No current - No Water - Streamyx Sucks.
No blamming~ We should love out culture.
And this culture caused me slept for whole day time.
Haha.. maybe I should find some meaningful things to do.. opps.. I missed the chance!

I don't really like today.(Basically, I should say yesterday because it's after 12am XD)
Just there are some troubles coming to me~!
And yet, I haven't found a way to solve it.
But actually, it can be solved by money.
I hate money in this situation~

Owh~
Bring a news for those who would like to study LAW.
Still wondering which university to choose huh?
Just choose Bond University~!
Huh? What? UK is better?
Let's click here..

The students from Bond University has just won the champion of ICC Trial Competition.
The team members also won the
Best oralist & Best victims counsel.
What's this? Honestly, I have no idea.. haha..
I just know it is an international competition for Law Students.

In fact, I do not know whether I could upload these photos or not as they should have the copyright on these.
Hehe.. What if people sue me?
Oh no~ I just don't know credit to whom actually.. T.T
Please don't sue me.

What is the different between double major degree and double degree?
Don't tell me that just there an extra word which is MAJOR!
Sounds like having Double Degree is not bad huh?
But I know I'm not that genius to study double degree.
Take my time to study one by one~

When will H1N1 disappear?
Oh please pray to the God that the swine flu will be disappear as soon as possible.
You know what?
Singapore first 50 cases have been proved that even those who are not fever might also kena it.
What a scary news~ I thought fever will be a clearer symptom for us to differentiate the swine flu or normal flu, if not we are advised to have a self-isolation within 7 days once you have the symptom of swine flu.

Take care everyone.

XOXO,

No comments: