Friday, June 26, 2009

090626

Sometimes I was thinking who creates LOVE.
Lolx.. Christian may say is God, Buddha says everyone has love, the Greek says there is Love God.. Hmmm who says there is a Pandora box?? I don't know..

One, two and three.
Relax and hear what your heart wants, that's all.
Follow the feeling will not wrong~
But make sure you can handle the outcome.

The situations might be complicated but I'm always here to support you all~!
I can be your listener; I can debate with you; I can analyse the situation for you!
Aha~ What I think is every problem will be solved if you have the confidence to do so.

Yeah~!
I am the consultant of the days~
It's great if I can help you all.
I'm sorry if my advises are not useful at all.

I think most of the Horoscope book(Do we call it a book? Whatever, I just call it as a book.) has mentioned about the Love of a Cancer.
Hahaha.. Should always know that I am a Cancer!
What mean? erm... Just find it bby yourself~

Have a nice day, to those who are having love problems.

XOXO,

4 comments:

.-*-.HW09.-*-. said...

yoyo~ where do u find those info o? hehe..XD

Jejune said...

What info??
I write my own one.. lolx.. based on my common knowledge~ hehehe..

.-*-.HW09.-*-. said...

kinda accurate de wor=)how are you lately?

Jejune said...

Hahaha... Told you that I am the consultant of the days~ So, I knew some one.. hahahahha..

Erm.. bad and also not bad..Just read from my blog~ lolx