Sunday, June 28, 2009

090628

I hope, I wish and I pray.
For every unlucky things.

I have a bible as my birthday present from my 2C2's friends, thanks.
But honestly, I haven't start to read yet.
I'm sorry.
I guess I need some time.

It's good for me, I know.
I will start reading it when I....
I still don't know when I will read it.. =)
I am seeing it now, it is like a holy thing that I should take it seriously.
Yea~ and I know I will in the future~

======================

Yesterday was the Golden Melody Awards.
What I wish to watch is actually just the performance of Super Junior!
Hahaha.. I'm sorry to other artists. lolx..
But one thing I was curious about is SungMin did not dance.
What happened huh?
Anyone can tell me?

They still that funny and look great.
Hsia and I were so excited for the performance..
Hahahaha.. glad that to watch their performance even they may not perform perfectly.

After their performance, I went to shower straight away.
Lolx.. And then did not back to the TV anymore.
Opps~ hahaha.. Sorry for the other performers..

Goodnightz everyone~

XOXO,

No comments: