Monday, June 29, 2009

090629

I met with MeeFong yesterday.
I never think that we have such a long time did not meet each other.
Hahaha.. glad that she has a great but busy life now.

My cousin back from Miri today.
Quite late, I know.
His choice to book the late tickets..

When we finally met with him around 1030pm, the waiter came and ask for the order.
He said: Liong Cha(Liang Teh).
Waiter: What kind of Liong Cha?
He blurred then said: Ha Fuo Chao.
Hahahahaha.. I laugh at him and said: You thought here is Miri huh?
Hahahaha... and he said: Ogui lor.. I used to it already..

Order for the food also the same.
He: Gan Lao Mian.
Waiter: What kind of Gan Lao Mian?
He: Em..
No more, then I think the waiter just simply gave him a gan lao mian... hahahaha..

Have a good day.

XOXO,

No comments: