Thursday, June 25, 2009

090625

You know what?
Actually I have nothing to blog, but as Hsia warned me to update my blog always, okay~ I just update.. ^^

I stay at home whole day.
I have no place to go.. hmm.. actually there's a place -- Airport.
We have just decided not to go because it's really sad for us although she often leaves us.
Just feel so sad... I don't know why.

I called her just now.
Actually I wanted to text her but I think her phone has some problems that she can't receives my message.
I felt the sadness of course but I tried to not make myself cry..
Miss ya.. I miss you..
Wait me go to Perth and find you!!!

I forgot to buy your farewell present~
Sorry ya.. I don't mind to deliver to Perth if I could.. hahaha.. but obviously I couldn't.
So I just send to your house and ask your brother take for you ya!

(What if I tell you that my tears is dropping now huh? lolx)

============================

I think of the bbq night just now.
I really have a great time huh.. lolx..
And I watched the video that Kee uploaded in facebook, oh gosh~ really crazy huh?
But I love all of the smiles, the laughs..
You girls gave me a happy night~!
Miss you all..

XOXO,

No comments: