Wednesday, June 24, 2009

090624

Yea~ back to Tawau already, finally.

Kinda busy after I back from Miri..
Toh is leaving at 10am later and I'm not going to send her..
I really scare that I will cry because I cried last time when they sent me.
Always miss ya.. I have a great time these days although quite tired for me.. hahaha

A bit missed the time in Miri.
Always ON for everything with Hsia, Kee and Crys.

Yesterday chat with Hsia, I don't even know that she reads my blog if she didn't tell me.. hahaha.
Nah~ Hsia, I am talking about you here...hahahaha.. (Don't wtf/wth/ngaiti/ngaisat there o.. kekeke)

Honestly, Hsia..
I don't know how to help you except chat with you.
What I think is really no one can help you except yourselves.
But I can give you all my time, for sport or shop or eat~ no problem!

Crys,
Take care of yourselves ya..
I will always be your listener when you need me..
Feel free to debate with me~~ hahahaha..

Eva,
It's first time I said this kind of things to you.
I didn't say the things you do was bad but I do not encourage you to do always.
Take care too ya..

YM,
I think I was the first time express my feeling to you so directly huh?
I feel good to have such conversation..
Doesn't mean that I'm unhappy with you, just expressed my feeling to you is great!
Argh~ I don't know how to say~!

I'm sleepy now~~
Goodnitez everyone..

XOXO, You know who am I.

No comments: