Wednesday, May 20, 2009

090520

I have a lot of fun today~~lolx..

Early in the morning, we have Business Law seminar~
Result released, I failed for the current test.
I accepted easily because I knew the marking last night, so I have mentally prepared well .

And then, as usual we were having lecture there.
What so funny is they making fun on Crystal that saying she was pregnant..hahahahahaha...
Named the baby as Little Jojo or Little Hua Hua~~(Creating by using Joshua's name)

And then took lunch at Cafeteria.
Ogi keep playing gay with Alex.
That's really made a lot of fun..
Alex run away from us after he say:Nono.. I'm not gay. I'm straight!!
Hahahahahahaha... It's really funny..

After BIS lecture, we went to eat ABC~~
Spent by Alex, my BIS group leader~~
Thanks ya, Alex.

You know what?
There are only 2 girls among us.
Me and Crystal...
And what we feel is: This is my first time to accompany GUYS to shop around.. omg..
Hahahahha.. but have fun too..

After that, back to Senadin.
Took dinner at Grace there..
OMG~ left a lot of VEGETABLES for me???
But I finished it although it's really disgusting for me..
I need to think for my health..

===============================

As what KetHung said: He will keep silent and ask Why So Serious..
Hahaha.. but I told my friend yesterday that I did not mean to say any other meaning~ and don't misunderstand my words..
What I think is: Is it we have a long period didn't contact with each other till she doesn't know my current personality already??

Hmmm... Maybe I always make fun on her during our secondary school..
Hahahaha.. but I really think your name is good enough, really no other meaning, ok??

Luckily, she accepted my explanation that I really do not mean that~
Hehehehe.. Hope to see you but I guess will only see you when both of us are in holiday and at Tawau, right?

====================================

My final exam is coming soon.
And my friends are having their A-Level exam now..
Till 2 June is it??
I forgot already..
Hahahaha.. sorry~~
Just can say: Work hard together ya~! ^^V

No comments: